Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now what?

Okay, that was a lot of information. Now you’re probably wondering, ‘what do you actually do?’ To simplify things for you, let me tell you what I use (because I certainly don’t use everything). Basically I have a shake for breakfast and lunch. At dinner I try to make a meal that is mostly foods from phase 1, with a few from phase 2 for variety. I take the block n burn pills prior to breakfast and dinner, and the dfense pills with breakfast and dinner. When I first started I usually had a snack between lunch and dinner and then later in the evening. Now I don’t feel like I need any. Since I officially started in June, I have lost a lot of weight (keep track at the bottom), have more energy, am less hungry during the day, and don’t crave "sweets” as much. I LOVE the shakes. I have tried quite a few brands of health shakes, and these are definitely the best ones by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment